Instead of spending an excessive amount of time searching for artwork, consider the advantages of commissioning custom pieces that will fit your vision and your design specifications. Serve as the driving force behind what colors or textures are used, the types of art to be created, and the specific dimensions you want to fit the space you have available.
With an understanding that artwork is only one part of a design, I collaborate with interior designers, decorators and corporate art consultants to help elevate spaces through the integration of art and design. Together we create CONTRAST, EMPHASIS, RHYTHM, SCALE and BALANCE into a space making it not only functional and aesthetically pleasing, but also welcoming and appealing. The elements come together to tell a story with style and personality, a reflection of those that live, work or use the space.
The Benefits of Commissioning Artwork
- Create solutions that transform your client’s creative goals and integrate their personality into a space
- Get custom, one-of-a-kind artwork that is unique to the space you are designing
- Develop art concepts that integrate elements of your other décor choices for greater impact
- Use artwork to bring your vision to life whether using it as a focal point or a complementary element
- Open the door of possibilities by not limiting the artwork available to you in a project