Contact Anna Donahue Art to schedule a discovery session for your project. A set of goals will be created with each component established: theme, materials, size, composition, budget, time frame, lead time, and work schedules.
Anna will work with you and your design team and will deliver a proposal that will include:
- An image, drawing or 3D model of the artwork.
- An outline of what will be expected of the artist in the final commission.
- A budget and timetable for the project that identifies how the art will be fabricated, transported, and installed.
- Fees associated with insurance, travel, assistants, and assumed incidentals. The proposal will also outline who will oversee each aspect of the design, creation, transportation, and installation of the art commissioned.
Schedules for all materials will also be delivered if required.
Once the design is approved, the work begins according to the work schedule. Communication throughout the developing project is open and constructive. Changes and improvements may be integrated if necessary.
Anna and her team will work together with you from beginning to end. The work is not done until the installation of the finished artwork is completed to your satisfaction.
The Process of commissioning an artist
1. contact Anna and set up an appointment to meet at your location.
2. Anna will meet with you for a site review to measure and discus your project.
3. Design concepts and the theme of your artwork will be decided.
4. A cost estimate will be formulated with more information about the details of your project.
5. sketches of a concept will be produced so you can finalize the details and design of your project.
6. Once the project is started a schedule will be made so you can see the progress and make any changes or additions to the artwork.
7. Watch as the artwork is created and look forward to the finished results.